I am both honored and grateful to accept both of the awards and will display them with pride. Regardless of the rules, I believe in paying it forward. Not only does paying it forward bring joy to me, but when you inspire someone else to do the same it turns a bright light on in a dark room.
OK here are The Rules:
- Give credit to the one who nominated you
- Tell seven secrets about yourself
- Nominate seven others
This past Sunday, I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by a very kind, giving, creative, and in touch person. His name is timzauto. Please visit his blog at www.timzauto.wordpress.com. Last night, I was nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Award by Nizy a very inspiring, caring, creative, and loving person. Please visit Nizy’s blog at www.nackynice.wordpress.com. I hope you will enjoy Tim and Nizy’s blogs as much as I do!
Seven Secrets about Cher:
- I am passionate about living a balanced lifestyle in mind, body, and soul.
- I have two notebook/diaries filled with motivational and inspiring quotes that I have collected for years.
- I enjoy reading, writing, and watching inspiring/motivational books and movies. I also enjoy watching documentaries.
- My favorite sports are gymnastics, ice hockey, and figure skating. I believe gymnastics is the toughest sport there is!
- I love butterflies! I love animals in general.
- I love cooking healthy meals and sharing them with others. Most of the time, people are amazed at how yummy healthy food tastes.
- I take pleasure walking on the beach, in nature, meadows, and in times of solitude.
I would like to nominate the following for the One Lovely Blog Award:
lijiun at http://lijiun.wordpress.com/
L-Jay at http://ljayhealth.wordpress.com/
Vikey at www.wallpaper-tadka.com
I would like to nominate the following for the Sisterhood of the World Award:
Anne Camille at http://www.fourdeeroak.wordpress.com/
Summer at www.summerblankenship.com/
Angie at http://www.angiepalmer.wordpress.com
Please visit all of the award winner blogs! Enjoy!